LMU COVID Support Team
The COVID Support Team was created in response to L.A. County Department of Public Health protocol, which mandates that Los Angeles institutes of higher education establish dedicated teams to respond to and investigate cases and exposures on campus. The COVID Support Team is comprised of LMU employees from across the organization, and all team members complete a six-hour contact tracing training course provided by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health before handling cases.
The Support Team is here to assist all who work, reside, or otherwise access campus and have / are experiencing COVID-19 exposure, symptoms, or positive COVID-19 test results. In addition to providing contact investigation and communication with positive, symptomatic or exposed individuals, the COVID Support Team provides instructions for home isolation, and notifies those who have been exposed.
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. every day
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on university holidays
If calling after hours, please leave a message and a team member will get back to you the following morning. If you believe you are infectious or exposed, contact your primary care physician and immediately isolate in your residence until a team member can provide you with further instructions and support.
LMU Campus Safety Liaisons
LMU Environmental Health & Safety has developed the Campus Safety Liaisons, a program that facilitates ongoing communication of protocols and streamlined support to colleges, schools, and departments, to ensure that all employees have a safe and compliant workspace. Learn more.
Additional Campus Contacts
- Campus Safety Services – 310.338.2893
- Admission and Enrollment:
- Campus Ministry – email@example.com
- Community of Care – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office for International Students and Scholars – OISS@lmu.edu
- Student Health Services – 310.338.2881
- Student Psychological Services – 310.338.2868
For Faculty and Staff
- Center for Ignatian Spirituality – email@example.com
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org