Vendor Campus Access Guidelines
Thank you for all you are doing in support of Loyola Marymount University. We appreciate your continued commitment.
For your wellbeing and to minimize the spread of germs for those who must work and live on campus, we ask that you only visit campus when absolutely necessary.
All contractors and campus visitors who have approved campus access are required to take their temperature and submit their Lion Health Check daily before arriving on campus.
While on campus, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals.
- Wear a face covering, especially when coming into contact with others.
- For the safety and wellbeing of our community, access to campus is prohibited if you:
- Have a fever.
- Have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Have previously had COVID-19 or have been sick with flu-like symptoms, and are within the self-isolation period designated by LA County Department of Public Health.
- Have traveled within the last 14 days to any U.S. state a CDC-issued travel advisory or outside of the U.S.
Please note that you must enter campus via Lincoln Boulevard and LMU Drive (the Loyola Boulevard entrance is closed until further notice). We ask that you have your government issued ID ready as you approach the gate.
Thank you for your understanding.
Department of Public Safety