Update to Faculty and Staff Regarding Remaining Home Through June 30
Faculty and Staff to Remain Home Through June 30
Faculty and staff should continue to remain home through June 30, 2020 as LMU campuses remain closed. For those who are able to work remotely, nothing changes as you are working, but from an alternate location. Please continue to follow additional instructions from your area’s management or supervisor. Non-exempt staff should not work from home unless directed to do so by their supervisors and after consultation with Human Resources. While campus remains closed, the university continues to take steps to safeguard facilities and work spaces in anticipation of the eventual return of faculty and staff to LMU’s campuses.
Human Resources continues working with leadership to ensure faculty and staff have the resources and information they need regarding LMU’s continuity of business operations. We will continue to assess the impact of COVID-19 and provide guidance as appropriate. Please visit Working Through COVID-19 for up to date Human Resources information.
MyTime Issue Resolved
Payroll was made aware of a MyTime issue that impacted some staff which affected vacation and sick accruals and the recent May 25, 2020 Memorial holiday pay. The university identified and fixed the issue with the vendor. Please contact Payroll at email@example.com with any questions.
Duo Authentication Required for Box Off-campus Access Starting June 1
Beginning Monday, June 1, Duo authentication will be required to access the LMU Box account from off-campus. Identity verification will be required for all access through MyLMU or for those accessing Box through box.lmu.edu. To enroll in Duo or to learn more, visit its.lmu.edu/duo.
LMU continues to abide by state, county, and city public health mandates:
- Campuses remain closed, with the exception of resident students, essential personnel, and permanent residents, until the university announces the reopening.
- Anyone approved to access campus must wear a face covering at all times and prior to entering campus entrances.
- Campus residents who experience signs of illness should call their healthcare provider and then inform Public Safety at 310.338.2893. They must also follow all instructions to self-isolate.
- Essential personnel who experience signs of illness may not enter our campuses. They must contact their healthcare provider and follow their instructions.
- Campus Access Guidelines
- Vendor Campus Access Guidelines
- Campus Access Restrictions
- Working Through COVID-19 | Important Information from Human Resources
- Keep Teaching Wherever You Are | Important Information from ITS
- Campus Operations Status
Department of Public Safety Available 24/7
Please note the university has resources and services available to support and assist our community:
- Student Health Services – 310.338.2881 (students)
- Community of Care – firstname.lastname@example.org (students)
- Campus Ministry – email@example.com (students)
- Office for International Students and Scholars – OISS@lmu.edu (students)
- Public Safety – 310.338.2893
- Student Psychological Services – 310.338.2868 (students)
- Center for Ignatian Spirituality – firstname.lastname@example.org (faculty and staff)
- Employee Assistance Program – (faculty and staff)
- Human Resources – 310 338 2723 (faculty and staff)
- Parent and Family Programs (parents)