Revised Cal/OSHA Office Protocols
Today, Cal/OSHA announced its revised office protocol to align with California’s recent Health Officer Order. We appreciate that it may take some time to feel comfortable with these new guidelines. The university will update the LMU community as the guidance changes and restrictions further ease on campus.
The following changes to LMU office spaces will go into effect on Monday, June 21:
- Masks and physical distancing are no longer required indoors or outdoors. Those who prefer to wear masks may continue to do so.
- For those who are not registered in Vax LMU as fully vaccinated:
- Masks are required indoors at all times, unless alone in a private office with the door closed, or while eating or drinking.
- Masks are required outdoors when in the company of others.
- Individuals must get tested twice per week at the LMU COVID Testing Center.
- N95 masks will be available to anyone who wishes to wear one. Please submit requests to EHS@lmu.edu.
- All LMU community members, regardless of vaccination status, must:
- LMU will continue to provide cloth masks at the LMU Drive entrance to campus.
- Additional information will be communicated to COVID Safety Liaisons next week.