On-Campus COVID Vaccines Available to Students Beginning April 15
LMU's Vaccination Center is now scheduling appointments for LMU undergraduate and graduate students, in accordance with the California Department of Public Health granting eligibility to all adults 18+ beginning April 15.
Students may now register here for their first dose of the vaccine on April 15 or April 22. Students should plan to return for their second dose on May 13 or 20.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and appointments must be made at least one day in advance. If you do not get an appointment, please consider adding yourself to the standby list as extra doses may be available daily. LMU cannot guarantee that further first dose opportunities will be available after April 22.
- In compliance with L.A. County requirements, appointments at LMU’s Vaccination Center are available to LMU students only and cannot be extended to family or friends at this time.
- We are only able to serve students who have not received their first inoculation. If you have already visited another vaccination center, please remain with that clinic for your next vaccination.
- Within two hours of scheduling your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with essential information and directions to the LMU Vaccination Center. For further information and frequently asked questions, please visit lmu.edu/vaccine. If you do not receive your confirmation message by the end of the day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have received another vaccine within the past two weeks (including flu shots), please wait 14 days from the date of that shot before getting your COVID vaccine.
- If you are currently experiencing or have recently experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days (or have been exposed to an individual with symptoms), you must remain home and reschedule your vaccine appointment after a 10-day period has passed.