LMU Vaccination Center Open for All LMU Faculty and Staff
The LMU Vaccination Center is now open to all LMU faculty and staff (including student workers and contractors), offering Moderna vaccinations by appointment only.
To register for a vaccine appointment, please sign up at the link emailed to you, using your LMU or Lion email address. (Contractors or contract employees should utilize the email address at which they received the invitation.)
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and appointments must be made at least one day in advance. (For example, a Tuesday appointment must be scheduled by Monday at 3 p.m.) If you do not get an appointment, please add yourself to the stand by list as extra doses may be available at the end of each day.
- In compliance with L.A. County requirements, appointments at the clinic are available for LMU faculty and staff only and cannot be extended to family or friends at this time.
- We are only able to serve faculty and staff who have not received their first inoculation. If you have already visited another vaccination center, please remain with that clinic for your next vaccination.
- Within two hours of scheduling your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with essential information and directions to the LMU Vaccination Center. For further information and frequently asked questions, please visit lmu.edu/vaccine. If you do not receive your confirmation message by the end of the day, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are currently experiencing or have recently experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days (or have been exposed to an individual with symptoms), you must remain home and reschedule your vaccine appointment after a 10-day period has passed.