Daily Update With Payroll and ITS Service Information
LMU continues to monitor the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and is working diligently to safeguard the safety and well-being of our community. Please visit LMU’s Coronavirus Website for the latest information.
Enhanced Advisories for Fac/Staff/Students Coming Soon
Beginning tomorrow, we will start producing advisories specific to faculty, staff, and students. Please help us improve our advisories by completing this form with any questions or content ideas you would like to see in future editions.
Paper Payroll Check Pick Up
If you have a check to be picked up in payroll please do so as soon as possible. The hours for pickup are 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m. in University Hall 1886. Please contact Payroll at 310.338.2713 with any questions.
New ITS Service Desk Hours
Beginning Tuesday, March 17, the ITS Service Desk hours will change to 8 a.m.—6 p.m. (with 24-hour support for password reset and other minor requests). All Service Desk representatives will be working remotely; therefore, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your contact information for a timely response.
Burns Recreation Center Closure
In light of Mayor Garcetti’s announcement and guidance from public health authorities, the Burns Rec Center will be closed until further notice.
Forward Your Office Calls
While working remotely, call forwarding from office phones is available by following these steps:
- Go to myphone.lmu.edu. You will see Cisco's Self Care Portal.
- Log in with your LMU username and password.
- Click the "Call Forwarding" option on the left pane.
- Check the "Forward all calls to" box.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select "add a new number"
- Type 91, followed by the desired number (example: 913107032874).
- Click Save.
- Click Sign Out when you are done.
More information can be found here.
Our campuses are operating with limited services.
- LMU Westchester Main Campus: Operations are reduced to essential services.
- LMU Playa Vista Campus: LMUPVC is closed except to faculty and staff with access. LMUPVC shuttles are temporarily closed. Services will resume when LMUPVC reopens at normal operations.
- LMU Loyola Law School Campus: Operations will be reduced. Members of the LMU Loyola Law school community will receive additional guidance shortly.
Department of Public Safety Available 24/7
If you have visited a country affected by COVID-19, are currently being tested, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact the Department of Public Safety immediately at 310.338.2893. This is to ensure LMU can take the necessary precautions to limit any exposure or provide guidance for those returning from international travel to ensure adherence to travel advisories.