Daily Update for Students With Information on Cybersecurity
LMU continues to monitor the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and is working diligently to safeguard the safety and well-being of our community. Please visit LMU’s Coronavirus Website (Accessible; En Español) for the latest information.
Information Security Alert
The COVID-19 pandemic is being used by hackers to send a large number of cyber-attacks to remote workers via phishing campaigns, spam messages, and social engineering calls. ITS provides the tools and knowledge to proactively recognize these cyber-attacks so that you don’t fall prey. Visit ITS SecureIT and Keep Learning to review important steps you can take to stay alert.
COVID-19 Information and Resources for Immigrant and Refugee Angelenos
The Los Angeles Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs has shared COVID-19 Information and Resources for Immigrant and Refugee Angelenos. This document contains helpful information about existing safety net programs and services for immigrant and refugee Angelenos impacted by COVID-19.
ASLMU and GSLMU Elections
Cast your vote for the 2020-21 ASLMU and GSLMU student government leaders! Campaigning, candidate debates as well as a town hall meeting will be held virtually beginning on Wednesday, March 23. Ballots will be available on LEO Wednesday through Friday, April 1-3, 2020. The election results will be announced on Friday, April 3 at 6:30 p.m., PDT. Let your vote ROAR!
Department of Public Safety Available 24/7
If you have visited a country affected by COVID-19, are currently being tested, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact the Department of Public Safety immediately at 310.338.2893. This is to ensure LMU can take the necessary precautions to limit any exposure or provide guidance for those returning from international travel to ensure adherence to travel advisories.
Dining Operating Hours (March 23 – 29)
- C-Store Malone: 8 – 11 a.m.
- The Lair: 11 a.m.– 1 p.m.; 5 -7 p.m.
Support Resources and Services
Please note the university has resources and services available to support and assist our community:
- Student Health Services – 310.338.2881 (students)
- Community of Care – firstname.lastname@example.org (students)
- Campus Ministry – email@example.com (students)
- Office for International Students and Scholars – OISS@lmu.edu (students)
- Public Safety – 310.338.2893
- Student Psychological Services – 310.338.2868 (students)
- Center for Ignatian Spirituality – firstname.lastname@example.org (faculty and staff)
- Employee Assistance Program – (faculty and staff)
- Human Resources – 310 338 2723 (faculty and staff)
- Parent and Family Programs (parents)
Please continue to check the Coronavirus Website and FAQs to answer any questions you may have. If you cannot answer your question there or if there is other information you would like to see in our advisories, please complete this form.