Daily Update for Students With Information on Campus Access Restrictions
LMU continues to monitor the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and is working diligently to safeguard the safety and well-being of our community. Please visit LMU’s Coronavirus Website (Accessible; En Español) for the latest information.
Reminder: Campus Restricted to Resident Students and Approved Essential Personnel Only
In adherence with the Mayor’s Safer at Home order and the guidelines provided by the L.A. County Department of Public Health and the CDC, campus access is restricted to resident students and LMU staff who perform essential functions and have been approved by their supervisors to be on campus. Note that all academic and administrative buildings are closed and locked. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Live Music Every Night
Each evening at 8 p.m., LMU College of Communication and Fine Arts violin/viola faculty Ken Aiso will be performing a nightly, 15 minute concert with accompanist Valeria Morgovskaya live on Instagram at @kenaiso1.
- Information Security Alert
- Campus Access Restrictions
- Distribution Center Updates
- Campus Operations Status
Department of Public Safety Available 24/7
If you have visited a country affected by COVID-19, are currently being tested, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact the Department of Public Safety immediately at 310.338.2893. This is to ensure LMU can take the necessary precautions to limit any exposure or provide guidance for those returning from international travel to ensure adherence to travel advisories.
Support Resources and Services
Please note the university has resources and services available to support and assist our community:
- Student Health Services – 310.338.2881 (students)
- Community of Care – email@example.com (students)
- Campus Ministry – firstname.lastname@example.org (students)
- Office for International Students and Scholars – OISS@lmu.edu (students)
- Public Safety – 310.338.2893
- Student Psychological Services – 310.338.2868 (students)
- Center for Ignatian Spirituality – email@example.com (faculty and staff)
- Employee Assistance Program – (faculty and staff)
- Human Resources – 310 338 2723 (faculty and staff)
- Parent and Family Programs (parents)
Please continue to check the Coronavirus Website and FAQs to answer any questions you may have. If you cannot answer your question there or if there is other information you would like to see in our advisories, please complete this form.