Changes to Policy for University Events with External Guests
Updated October 18, 2021
We have updated our campus access policy for university events with external guests in alignment with L.A. County Public Health recommendations.
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 18, university events with external guests must be registered in the 25Live scheduling portal at least one week prior to the event date, even if the event space is managed internally by your department.
- Following 25Live registration, the event host must submit the COVID Safety Agreement for Events with External Guests.
- Within two business days, Conference and Event Services will confirm your event and provide a digital campus access placard for you to share with your guests.
- External guests must still submit their Lion Health Check before entering our campuses the day of the event, including an attestation for guests over 12 that they are fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 72 hours of attending the event.
- Guests attending an indoor event with more than 1,000 anticipated attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of attending the event, which they can do at the door or within the Lion Health Check.
- On the day of the event, external guests arriving at the LMU Drive entrance must show their campus access placard and their completed Lion Health Check confirmation to the Public Safety officer to enter.
- Guests who do not have their access placard will not be permitted on our campuses. We recommend that a representative from your department be present at the gate to grant exceptions to any guest without a placard.
Instructions on the new event registration and access process can be found here.