Campus Access Guidelines
Updated May 28, 2021
Reminder: Face Coverings Mandatory While On Campus
Per L.A. County Public Health mandates, face coverings are required at all times while on campus – even when alone. The only exceptions are for those by themselves in a private office with the door closed, or while eating or drinking. For further information on acceptable face coverings, please visit the L.A. County Department of Public Health’s guidelines in English or Spanish.
For your wellbeing and to minimize the spread of germs, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wear a face covering, especially when coming into contact with others.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Limit your movement on campus as much as possible.
- Do not invite guests onto campus (or in your apartment as applicable).
- Access to campus is prohibited if you:
- Have a fever.
- Have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Have previously had COVID-19 or have been sick with flu-like symptoms, and are within the self-isolation period designated by LA County Department of Public Health.
- Have traveled within the last 10 days outside of California, or outside of the U.S.
Campus Access: Please enter campus via Lincoln Blvd. and LMU Drive. Please have your OneCard or government-issued ID ready as you approach the gate. Starting June 1, the Loyola Blvd. entrance is available for LMU staff, faculty, and students with approved access only. OneCards must be scanned for entry via Loyola Blvd.
Food Deliveries: Food deliveries are permitted. Please ensure the driver has your name to streamline their access to campus.
Department of Public Safety – 310.338.2893 For information on the university COVID-19 response, visit LMU Together.
Thank you for all you are doing in support of LMU.