The following Student Attestation will be required of all students accessing campus as part of the limited campus reopening.
- I have reviewed and will abide by all campus safety guidelines.
- I will limit my time on campus within the time slot(s) for which I have pre-registered.
- Prior to coming to campus or leaving my on-campus residence I will complete the Lion Health Check on the LMU Rave Guardian mobile app or online.
- I will wear a mask over my mouth and nose at all times.
- I will remain at least 6 feet from others at all times.
- I will only enter administrative or academic buildings to use the restroom or to complete a pre-approved activity.
- I will not eat with others or inside any buildings (except an individual's on-campus residence).
- For non-residents: I will not enter any housing building.
- For residents: I will not invite guests into my on-campus residence.
If I know that I cannot show up for a reservation that I make, I will cancel it four days or more in advance, so as to open up the space for another student.
Failure to acknowledge and abide by each of these testaments will result in the rescission of the campus access reservation, as well as future access privileges.