The university shares the LMU Reopening Plan and LMU Safety Policies and Practices below.
- Please check back regularly as our plan and policies will continue to adapt to changing circumstances to align with guidance from public health authorities.
- We continue collaborating with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to develop and implement protocols to keep you safe.
- We are committed to your well-being, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work together to overcome this pandemic.
You may also view the following L.A. County Public Health resources:
- Protocols for Institutes of Higher Education
- Protocols for Retail Establishments
- Guidance for Early Care and Education Providers - LMU Children's Center
- Office Worksite Protocol
- Reopening Protocol for Gyms and Fitness Establishments - Gersten
- Reopening Protocol for Gyms and Fitness Establishments - Lions Athletics Center
- Reopening Protocol for In-Person Services at Libraries
- Reopening Protocol for Youth and Adult Recreational Sports Leagues
- Protocol for Social Distancing