Training Opportunities & Support Resources
- The Department of Public Safety invites student organizations to schedule customized active shooter preparedness training sessions by contacting Allie Bright, director of emergency management.
- Self-Care Tips for Dealing with Stress
- Campus Ministry
- Community of Care: 310.338.3756
- Residence Life
- Student Psychological Services
- General Emergency Preparedness training for the LMU Playa Vista Campus will be held on Monday, Dec. 3, and Tuesday, Jan. 22. Please contact Allie Bright, Greg Ruzzin or Jenny Manriquez for more information.
- Allie Bright is also available to meet one-on-one or to schedule specific department focused training. This training may be customized based on specific department functions or location on campus. Please contact Allie Bright for more information.
- Spring Semester Full Active Shooter Response Demonstration (specific date TBA)
Find more information on LMU Emergency Management here.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human Resources: 310.338.2723