Emergency Communications Action Plan
This website was created to update the LMU community about corrective steps the university has implemented to address emergency protocols.
We invite feedback regarding improving LMU's emergency response.
- DPS Reorganization and Leadership Changes (3.19.19)
- Responsive Actions (2.20.19)
- Investigation Report and Findings (12.17.18)
- Responsive Actions (12.17.18)
Training & Support Resources
The university has training and resources available to support and assist students, faculty and staff. Read more.
- LMU Alert System Test: Report (11.19.18)
- Community Advisory Announcing the Availability of the Town Hall Video (11.15.18)
- Video: Town Hall Meeting (11.15.18)
- Letter to the LMU Community From the Office of the President (11.13.18)
- Letter to LMU Students From ASLMU President (11.12.18)
- Letter to LMU Parents from the Dean of Students (11.10.18)
- Letter to LMU Students from the Dean of Students (11.10.18)
- Reply from Vice President for Campus Operations to Community Member Emails (11.10.18)
- Letter to the LMU Community From the Office of the President (11.09.18)
LMU Alert is a system that allows the university to send important information and instructions to the LMU community during a campus or area-wide incident or emergency. Read more.