At LMU research and teaching are complementary. Meaningful research is a scholarly activity that places LMU faculty at the forefront of their fields, enhances the instructional experiences they offer their students, and helps make the higher learning environment all the more exciting.
Resources for Faculty Research
- Office for Research and Sponsored Projects
- Research Advancement and Compliance
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- LMU Internal Grants
- Rains Research Assistant Program