Theme 2 Metrics
Theme 2 – Leadership in Graduate Education
Metrics Readily Available:
- Number of applications, admissions, and enrollments per graduate program.
- Academic profile of incoming undergraduate students (college GPA, standardized test scores).
- Graduate student enrollments, disaggregated by gender, ethnicity, economic background, religion, and geographic origin.
- Average time to degree in each graduate program.
Metrics Available with Some Effort
- Revenue to expense ratio in graduate programs.
- Job placements of graduate students.