What is RSS?
- RSS is a common method for monitoring Web content (such as news, events and other frequently changing information). It allows you to keep track of the latest LMU.edu updates automatically. This is done by subscribing to one of our RSS feeds that push content to your installed RSS program or a customized portal service such as My Yahoo or iGoogle.
- Did you know? RSS stands for Rich Site Summary or Real Simple Syndication.
- LMU.edu: The Buzz (Top News)
- LMU Newsroom: Press Releases
- LMU Calendar of Events
- LMU.edu Features
- Alumni Association Calendar of Events
- Los Angeles Loyolan Student Newspaper
- LMU Lions: Athletics Top Events & Scores
- LMU Lions: Athletics Top Stories
- Research News
Prefer e-mail over RSS?