About our Web
- Welcome to our award-winning Web presence. Learn More About Web, New Media + Design
- LMU.edu was launched in 1992. The current design of LMU.edu (version 8.0) was launched on September 28, 2007.
- Oversight for LMU.edu and all LMU Web sites resides with the Office of Web, New Media + Design in Communications + Government Relations. For more information regarding LMU web resources and initiatives, visit our Web site.
- LMU.edu and its subdomains contains content from individual and departmental content providers.
- All works created and posted on LMU.edu Web sites are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without explicit written permission from Communications + Government Relations. For additional information rearding our copyright policies, click here.
Your Feedback is Important
- We value your feedback regarding LMU.edu. Your input is taken into consideration as we evaluate our Web site for redesigns and improvements.
- Corrections? Thank you for helping us address errors and problems with our Web pages. Please take a moment to complete a very brief form so that we may correct our Web site.
Minimum Requirements to Experience LMU.edu
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7; Macintosh 10.5+
- Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and above; Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above; Apple Safari 4.0 and above.
- Applications: Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above; Adobe Flash 9.0 and above.
- Screen/monitor depth: set to 16-Bit color (thousands of colors)
- Screen/monitor resolution: set to 1024X768 and above.
- iLMU: In order to view all of the rich media content in iLMU, such as the campus video tours and other audio/video streaming, it is recommended that you have a broadband connection of 5 Mb/s. To test your Internet connection, click here to use a third-party system.