The Loyola Marymount University maincampus is located in Westchester at One LMU Drive, approximately fourmiles north of the Los Angeles International Airport.
Directions to Campus
Fromthe Los Angeles International Airport:
Travel north on Sepulveda Blvd.Remain in either of the left two lanes and merge onto Lincoln Blvd. FollowLincoln Blvd north past Manchester Blvd. Turn right onto LMU Drive.
Travel on 405 North, exit on LaTijera, make a left onto La Tijera. Take La Tijera until Manchester Boulevardand make a right (traveling west). Stayon Manchester until you reach Lincoln Boulevard and make a right. On Lincoln Boulevard, proceed forapproximately 3/4 of a mile until you arrive at our main entrance on the cornerof Lincoln and LMU Drive
Travel on 405 South, exit onJefferson Blvd., and turn right. Head west and make a left onto Lincoln Blvd.Head south and turn left into the campus on LMU Drive.
Fromthe East (using the 105 Freeway):
Travel on 105 West, exit onSepulveda Blvd., and go north. Remain in either of the left two lanes and mergeonto Lincoln Blvd. Follow Lincoln Blvd north past Manchester Blvd. Turn rightonto LMU Drive.
Fromthe East (using the 10 Freeway):
Travel on 10 West to 405 South,exit on Jefferson Blvd., and turn right. Head west and make a left onto LincolnBlvd. Head south and turn left into the campus on LMU Drive.
Directions to CSLA Offices (UHall 4119)
Once you turn onto LMU Dr. you will see University Hall, a long grey building, on your right. Please check in at the Guard Kiosk to get a visitor’s parking pass. Notify the guard that you are headed to Offices on the 4th floor of UHall. He will then direct you to the underground parking structure to your right. The CSLA offices are located on the 4th floor of University Hall. From the parking structure, take the elevators to the 4th floor and head East (or left). We are located at the Southeast corner of the building. Please call (310) 338-4565 if you have any questions.
LMUwill begin charging for parking at the start of the 2012-2013 academic year. Asof August 27, 2012, all visitors will be required to register and pay forparking. All parked vehicles on the LMU campus must be registered via licenseplate number. Visitors may register at a pay station located in one of the lotslisted here after arriving on campus, online on this website prior to arrivalor anytime using the Parkmobile™ app from a smartphone.
Thenew system will issue you a virtual permit based on your license plate number.Verification of valid permits will be done using an automated License PlateRecognition system (LPR) which will scan license plate numbers of parked cars.
--First 20 minutes: Free
--Every Additional 20 Minutes: $2
--Daily Maximum: $10
Permitparking will be enforced Monday‐Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
LMUpark - online payment system via webbrowser
· Recommendedfor frequent visitors
· Canbe used prior to arrival to pre-pay for parking
· Thispayment option allows for full day parking permits only
· Multipledays may be paid for in advance
· Allowspayment by Visa/MasterCard
*Please note, refunds will not be available
1) Visitthe LMUpark site
2) Clickon “Registration” link
3) Clickon the “Guest Login” button
a. Createa new guest login if this is your first time
b. Enteryour login credentials if you have already created an account
4) Followonline prompts
Parkmobile - pay bysmartphone service.
· Requiresa smart phone with Parkmobile app
· Recommendedfor visitors who already have a Parkmobile account
· Avoidshaving to use a pay station after arriving
· Offersthe convenience of paying for additional timed parking using a smart phone
· Thispayment option allows for various payment amounts and times
· Thismethod cannot be used more than 1 day in advance
· Requiressetting up a Parkmobile account that allows payment by Visa/MasterCard
*Pleasenote, refunds will not be available
3. Followonline prompts
4. Important- LMU parking zone #961
Pay Stations - similar tousing a traditional parking meter.
· Recommendedfor non-frequent visitors
· Thosewishing to pay on arrival rather than beforehand
· Thosewho want flexible payment options including paying by cash
· Employeesand students may also utilize these pay stations if they do not have a validannual or semester permit
· Allowspayment by Visa/MasterCard or cash
*Please note, refunds will not be available
1) Locate paystation (see pay station map)
2) Press keypadto start
3) Follow prompts
4) Make payment
5) Take receipt