THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR FALL - DETAILS TO COME
Peer Review Workshop [Event Flyer]
Presented By: Dorothea K Herreiner, Committee on the Comprehensive Evaluation of Teaching
During this workshop we will consider different styles of teaching and, based on a broad selection of examples and hands-on activities, we will discuss
- what is successful in different classes,
- what could be improved in classes and how,
- how our own teaching experience relates to how we experience others' teaching,
- what type of peer observations exist,
- what material and information to consider when doing peer review,
- how to prepare for peer observations,
- how to best record class observations,
- how to report and provide feedback on class observations,
The number of seats in this workshops is limited. RSVP is required.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or x85866.
Lunch will be provided.
This program will be video and audio taped and may be podcast. By your willing participation in the program, you expressly and irrevocably consent to be photographed, videotaped and/or audio taped and quoted/cited. The films, tapes, and other digital recordings will become the property of the Center of Teaching Excellence, LMU.