Enrollment Management Goals & Major Strategic Imperatives
- Dedicated to University and student success by recruiting, enrolling, and graduating students who embody the University's mission and goals
- Committed to ethnic, cultural, and socio-economic diversity among the staff and student body
- Deliver quality service to all internal and external constituents
- Provide a challenging supportive workplace for all staff members
- Continually strive to improve policies, processes, and systems to reflect cutting-edge and best practices
Major Strategic Imperatives
- Contribute to LMU's continued development as a comprehensive Catholic university by collaborating with constituencies and colleagues across the university as well as regionally, nationally, and internationally to meet the institutional mission.
- Facilitate the enrollment and retention of new and continuing undergraduate and graduate populations by delivering quality service and striving for optimum results within and among the Offices of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Undergraduate Admission, and International Outreach.
- Employ new technologies to improve service, operations, and evidence-based decision-making capabilities.
Return to Enrollment Management homepage