Catherine C. Graham
Catherine Graham’s career in higher education began as a student tour guide at the University of Redlands. Upon graduation Graham realized that she wanted to devote her life to working with students in the higher education environment.
Graham has served in the financial aid offices of several leading institutions for the past 20 years, including Northrop University, the University of Southern California, Whittier College and at Loyola Marymount University where she is currently the Director of Financial Aid. Graham is involved in several local, regional and national associations and programs including:
- California Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- National Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- Cash for College, Los Angeles
- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) Grant Advisory Committee
- The College Board
- Council of College, Orangewood Children’s Foundation
- Western Association for College Admission Counseling
Today, and throughout her professional career, Graham continues to explore issues related to the changing makeup of the college bound population and student access to education, as well as working within the financial aid profession to develop the next generation of financial aid leaders.
Return to the Enrollment Management homepage