The University's web policies and procedures are available below. Please direct all inquiries regarding these policies to the Office of Web, New Media + Design at 310.338.2366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Web and New Media Resources Policy (General Policy)
Appropriate Use, Appropriate Content, Web Advertising, Content Management System, Social Media, Mobile Apps
- Public Web Standards Policy
Checklist of Requirements for Web Designs, Permitted Micro-sites, See "Getting Started" below
- Personal Webs Policy
- Terms of Service: Web Content Authors, Website Visitors
- External Organizations Hosting Policy
- Web Domain Name Policy
- Webcast Publication Policy
- Web Copyright Policy
- Social Media Guidelines
Procedures + Forms
Issues of compliance and non-compliance of University Web Policies are handled and addressed according to the approved procedures/guidelines posted below.
- Procedure for Web Compliance Issues
- Official Website Disclaimer
- Photographic Consent and Release Form: English | Spanish
Getting Started with Your Website
- Introduction to Design Standards
Why do we have design standards and templates? Start here!
- Design FAQs
Your resource for understanding LMU design options and the process for designing/redesigning web pages.
- Template FAQs
Basic questions and answers regarding the LMU web templates and which elements are available for customization.