PROWL Account Reset
Students with attendance prior to August 1, 1988, will not be able to access PROWL and should follow these steps
to request trascripts.
PROWL accounts are available for all students who attended LMU after August 1, 1988. (This includes LMU Extension and Continuing Education students.)
Please take the following steps to access PROWL:
- complete and submit the form below
- wait one business day (you will not receive an email response)
- access PROWL from this link, not through MyLMU
- the User ID is your Social Security # or your University ID #
- the PIN is your six-digit birthdate in MMDDYY format.
- you will be prompted to change your PIN to a new six-digit number. Use your birthdate as your “old PIN” when prompted and then create a new 6-digit PIN
Step-by-step- directions for requesting transcripts can be found at: http://www.lmu.edu/about/services/registrar/records/transcripts.htm
NOTE: PROWL will not function on mobile phones or if the computer is behind a firewall.
Need more help with PROWL? Email us at email@example.com .