Participation in Commencement
Students are eligible to participate in Commencement 2013 if they meet the following criteria:
- Awarded a degree in August or December 2012 and did not participate in Commencement 2012
- Bachelor’s and Master’s candidates with a degree pending for May 2013
- Undergraduates with no more than 12 semester hours remaining to complete by August or December 2013
- Graduates with no more than 6 semester hours remaining to complete by August or December 2013
- Doctoral candidates with approval from the Doctoral Program
Students may participate in the ceremony once per degree.
Dual degree candidates may process to the stage twice, once for each degree. If applicable, they may walk in two different ceremonies.
All participants must have a cap and gown and a name card for the ceremony.