LMU allows a limited number of vendors on campus Monday–Friday, during the academic year. Restrictions include the following:
• All vendor promotions are restricted to Herrean Plaza.
• Each vendor will be provided with 1 six-foot table and two chairs from which they may advertise their product or service, unless otherwise specified.
• All vendor table rentals are restricted to the hours of 10am – 3pm.
• No sales may take place while on campus.
• Each new vendor who visits our campus must be approved by the university.
The first step to reserving a vendor table on the LMU campus is to provide Conference Services with a letter of intent. The letter of intent should include the following information:
• Your name and contact information
• Description of your organization
• Information about your products and services
• Proposed dates of vendor table
Each group wishing to rent a vendor table on the LMU campus will need to provide Conference Services with the following information:
• Signed contract
• Signed hold harmless and implied consent form
• Payment or deposit for services rendered
All payments must be made seven business days prior to the date of your table. We accept payments in the form of checks or credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). Please make checks payable to “Loyola Marymount University” and mail to the following address:
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive, MS 8150
Los Angeles, CA 90045