As outlined in the Online Survey Administration Procedures
, students who wish to distribute surveys must have a sponsoring faculty or staff member that has obtained distribution privileges distribute the survey for them. Faculty and staff can distribute surveys for students in a few simple steps:Student Steps in Qualtrics:
1. From the "My Surveys" page, click "Copy" for the survey you would like to distribute.
2. Edit the name of the survey (consider including the student's name for easier tracking).
3. For “Copy To,” choose "Another User Account."
4. For “Username,” type the Qualtrics username (email address) of the sponsoring faculty or staff member.
5. Click “Copy.”
6. The faculty or staff member becomes the owner of the survey and can activate and distribute it.Faculty/Staff Steps in Qualtrics:
1. From the "My Surveys" page, click "Collaborate" for the survey you would like distribute.
2. Type the student's Qualtrics username (email address) and click "Add."
3. Click the checkbox under "View Results."
4. Do not
check the checkboxes for "Edit," "Activate/Deactivate," "Copy," or "Distribute."
5. Click Save.
6. The student can now view the results of the survey.
For a PDF copy of these instructions, click here
. If you would like more information on student distribution, please contact
Christine Chavez, Manager of Surveys and Evaluation.