University Assessment Reports
To view the University Assessment Reports described below please login to MyLMU by clicking here.
1. Learning Outcome Reports summarize evidence of student achievement of LMU’s Undergraduate Learning Outcomes. Learning outcome reports are supplemented by information about:
Once you are logged in to MYLMU you can view two types of reports.
- Measures used, including rubrics
- Actions taken across the University in light of assessment evidence
2. Survey Reports summarize indirect evidence of student achievement of LMU’s Undergraduate Learning Outcomes, including National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) data. Survey reports are supplemented by information about:
- Survey instruments used
- Comparator group institutions