Assessment Advisory Committee
The primary function of the Assessment Advisory Committee is to aid in the continued development of a culture of assessment at Loyola Marymount University. The Committee will do this through two primary objectives. One objective is to advise the Director of Assessment on campus-wide initiatives. The other objective is to promote good assessment practices through dialogue with members of the campus community.
2012 – 2013 Academic Year Membership
1. Director of Assessment, Laura Massa, Ph.D.; chair
2. Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts representative, Curtiss Takada Rooks, Ph.D.
3. College of Communication and Fine Arts interim representative, Elaine Walker, Ed.D.
4. Seaver College of Science and Engineering representative, Tina Choe, Ph.D.
5. School of Education representative, Annette Pijuan, Ed.D.
6. School of Film and Television representative, Howard Lavick, M.F.A.
7. College of Business Administration representative, Renee Florsheim, J.D., Ph.D.
8. William H. Hannon Library representative, Tobeylynn Birch, M.A.
9. Director of the Center for Teaching Excellence , Dorothea Herreiner, Ph.D.
11. Director of Academic Technology, Crista Copp, Ed.D.
12. Assistant Dean of Students for Research & Assessment, Shannon Faris, Ph.D.