The Lion Network
- Visit the Alumni Relations Web site for more information.
- Every year, about 1,700 students graduate from Loyola Marymount University and become part of a network of more than 38,368 undergraduate, 11,618 graduate and 14,194 law school alumni in Los Angeles, throughout the nation and around the world. These alumni use the knowledge they have gained and skills they have honed at LMU to become leaders in various industries. They also take with them the holistic education and commitment to service they have developed at LMU to contribute to the betterment of society.
- For example, hundreds volunteer annually in LMU's Alumni for Others,nationally recognized for mobilizing LMU alumni to serve needy parishes and other humanitarian organizations in Los Angeles and other communities.
- LMU alumni also show their appreciation for the university not only through financial contributions but through volunteering their time and talent as student recruiters, mentors, guest lecturers, and fundraisers. Others are active in providing student internships and career opportunities. Many alumni offer their guidance and expertise as Regents and Trustees and as members of college advisory boards and the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- LMU alumni are Academy Award winners, major businesses founders, educational leaders, government officials, distinguished judges, science and engineering pioneers, and acclaimed artists. They are leaders in health care, aeronautics, viticulture, retail grocery outlets, entertainment, banking and finance, international affairs, technology, athletics, real estate, and journalism.