Consider a Theme Housing Option
Consider applying to be a member of a theme housing community for the chance to pursue your education in a social living environment suited to your passions. These programs require that you submit a separate application, so refer to the contact information listed below. Since you can only have one room assignment, you become ineligible to participate in the Housing Selection Process once you commit to a theme housing program. Please note that if you are interested in a theme community, you will need to complete their application as well as the three application materials during the application portion of the Housing Selection Process.
- International House: Located in a house directly off campus, these students work to promote diversity and cultural awareness.
Contact: Karlee Vilsack, 310-338-2937.
- McCarthy Experience in Service and Action (MESA): Located in McCarthy Hall, these students, passionate about service, work with the local community.
Contact: Tom King, 310-338-2959.
- Rains Intercultural Suite Experience (RISE): Located in Rains Hall, these students engage in issues of interculturalism and social justice.
Contact: Johnny Peters, 310-258-8631.
- Service and Action House: Located in a house directly off campus, these students commit to incorporating the LMU community into local service projects.
Contact: Maria Alderete, 310-338-2959.
- Academic Community of Excellence (ACE): Located in McCarthy Hall, these students prepare together for admission into graduate and professional studies programs.
Contact: Stephen Rice, 310-338-2963.